In order to ensure the safety of the visit, the following rules are to be respected:
- People with respiratory infections (cough, sneezing, rhinoreea) or with a higher temperature than 37,3 are not allowed. The temperature is to be measured at the entrance in the park.
- Access on the terraces and in the museum is allowed only wearing the protective mask (medical/non-medical). The protective mask must cover both mouth and nose.
- For hands disinfection, alchool-based disinfectant dispensers are placed at the entrance.
- Disinfected carpets for shoes are placed at the entrance.
- Only the ground floor (basic tour) of the Peles Castle is to be visited on Tuesdays.
- The visit takes 45 minutes.
- No larger groups than 5 persons are allowed in a visiting space/room.
- 2m. distance at least between people is mandatory.
- Guided tours are not available.
- No visitor would spend a long time in the visiting spaces in order to ensure a regular traffic.
- The visiting spaces are disinfected and ventilated periodically.
Unidirectional flows have been created in order to ensure the physical distance of min. 2 meters, therefore, the acces to the terraces is only allowed after the visit in the museum.
The rules above are conformable to Order no.2855/83015.05.2020 and no.2879/967/2020 regarding the measures taken in order to prevent the contamination with the new SARS-Cov-2.